Currently working for Meta's Reality Labs, building the next generation of avatar editors. Before, I have worked for AWS's machine learning org, and Amazon Retail. I've also been a day-1 employee at gaming-startup Gamevy and data engineer at the music website Last.fm. I've received my Bachelor while working at IBM.
I have worked on petabyte-scale databases all the way to one-off game prototypes. I love working between teams and learning from people with wildly different skills.
In my spare time I'm part of the team that organises Electromagnetic Field festival and you can find me at traveling around the world on off-years.
- Backend Java, Kotlin, Python
- Frontend JS, WebGL, HTML, CSS
- Data SQL, Hadoop, PyTorch
- Languages English, German, (Spanish)
- Frame classification: Categorizing Java methods by using unsupervised learning.
- Anomaly Detection: Prototyping, designing and launching CodeGuru Profiler's Anomaly Detection feature.
- Launching an AWS service Amazon CodeGuru Profiler. Leading UI and UX work
- Petabyte-scale database: Worked on low latency data store that acted as an entry point to Amazon's product pipeline, using one of the largest DynamoDB tables worldwide
Meta, Reality Labs (July 2021 - Present), London
- Facilitating cross-functional and cross-team explorations and work.
- Helped grow our team from 3 to 16 engineers
Amazon / AWS Machine Learning (Oct 2017 - May 2021), London
Software Development Engineer
- Launched new AWS service
- Leading UX/UI for the AWS console component and the profiler visualizations.
- Prototyped, developed, designed and launched anomaly detection feature
- Strong focus on performance optimisation
Gamevy (Aug 2013 - Sep 2017), London
Software Engineer/Project Manager
- Developing game concepts for the majority of Gamevy's games to date.
- Project management for various games
- Probabilistic modelling to verify mathematical correctness
Last.fm (Oct 2011 - Aug 2013), London
- Data developer (Hadoop, Hive, SQL)
- Designed and implemented main parts of realtime charts